you’ll find that you’re not the first person who was ever confused, frightened and even sickened by human behaviour. You’re by no means alone on that score, you’ll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled moral and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You’ll learn from them - if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It’s a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn’t education. It’s history. It’s poetry.”
— The Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger
I’ve reached 100 followers, and I really just want to thank you all with a book giveaway! (You guys really are the best, ily.) The great part about these books is that they are all signed by their authors!
- Please be following me, remember that this is to thank all of my followers! (maybe you’ll like me, who knows)
- This will be international, since I will be using Books Of Wonder.
- There will be two winners.
- The first winner will be selected randomly on August 19th, and the second will be selected on August 24th.
- Reblog and/or like to enter. You may reblog this post as many times as you want, but try not to annoy your followers!
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- The books pictured are all signed by their authors. If you don’t see one you’d like, you may pick any book (under $20) of your choice from Book Depository, but it will not be a signed copy.
- The top set of books are hardcovers, while the bottom set are paperbacks. You can choose from either selection.
- Please be sure that you are comfortable with giving me your address. (I promise that I won’t be doing anything with it besides sending you your book!)
- Make sure your ask box is open. I will be contacting you through it.
- If the winners decide to be mundanes and not respond in 48 hours, I will be selecting new ones in their place.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks again everyone. Good luck, and happy reading! xx
- Reyna Biddy (via realdwntomars)
- ― Agatha Christie (via psych-quotes)